Getting Started As A Merchant With ReferDigital
Setting up a merchant account on ReferDigital is easy and takes just a few minutes. Here’s the steps you’ll need to complete:
- Fill out the new merchant account application. You can find this here.
- Confirm your email using the verification email we’ll send you automatically.
- Wait for your merchant account to be approved. We might ask you further questions about your business if we need more information. To speed up this process, it’s best if you make sure that the information you submit when you apply is as complete and clear as possible. We reserve the right to refuse all new merchant account applications at our sole discretion.
- Login to your merchant account when your account is approved, using the email address and password you set up when you applied.
- Enter your debit/credit card information to activate your account. When you login, you’ll see an option in your account menu on the left to “Edit Credit Card Information”. This card will be charged for all affiliate commissions. See here for details on ReferDigital fees for merchants.
If large commission amounts become due, we may require payment by ACH or wire instead of charging your card on file. We will contact you if this becomes the case. Please be sure to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org in your email program (and also to check your spam folder regularly) to ensure that you do not miss any emails from us.
We also strongly recommend you also complete your merchant profile in your ReferDigital account with as much information as possible to make your profile more informative for prospective partners. Use the “Edit Profile – Settings” link in your account to do this. You can enter more information about your business, upload a logo or representative photo of your business, etc. There is also a “View Profile” link in your account you can use at anytime to see what your profile currently looks like.
After entering your payment card information as above, your account will be active and you’ll be able to create affiliate campaigns that your affiliate partners can use to promote your business. To do so, click the “Post New Campaign” link in your account. We cover setting up campaigns in detail, and integrating ReferDigital tracking pixels on your site, in the tutorials below:
Lead & Shopping Cart Campaigns (campaigns that pay out one-time commissions, either as a fixed lead amount, or a variable shopping cart percentage amount):
Subscription Campaigns (campaigns that pay out recurring commissions as long as customers have an active subscription to your services):