Getting Started As A Merchant With ReferDigital
ReferDigital now uses the Tagely tracking pixel, a superior method of tracking affiliate traffic and conversions. Setting up an account as a merchant with ReferDigital involves opening an account with Tagely, installing the Tagely tracking pixel, and then opening and setting up a ReferDigital account. All this is easy and takes just a few minutes. Here’s the steps you’ll need to complete:
- Open a new account with Tagely here: https://tagely.com/u/registration_form.
- Follow the instructions in Tagely to set up your Tagely tracking pixel on your website.
- Using the same login information that you used for ReferDigital, login to ReferDigital here: https://referdigital.com/m/registration_form. Your Tagely login coordinates will be your initial coordinates for ReferDigital. You can change these later, if you wish.
- Enter your debit/credit card information in your ReferDigital account to cover any affiliate commissions that may become due and ReferDigital fees. When you login, you’ll see an option in your account menu on the left to “Edit Credit Card Information”. This card will be charged for all affiliate commissions and ReferDigital fees. See here for details on ReferDigital fees for merchants.
- Note that we reserve the right to review all new merchant account applications on ReferDigital to ensure they meet our terms. We might ask you further questions about your business if we need more information.
- If large commission amounts become due, we may require payment by ACH or wire instead of charging your card on file. We will contact you if this becomes the case. Please be sure to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org in your email program (and also to check your spam folder regularly) to ensure that you do not miss any emails from us.
We also strongly recommend you also complete your merchant profile in your ReferDigital account with as much information as possible to make your profile more informative for prospective partners. Use the “Edit Profile – Settings” link in your account to do this. You can enter more information about your business, upload a logo or representative photo of your business, etc. There is also a “View Profile” link in your account you can use at anytime to see what your profile currently looks like.
After entering your payment card information as above, your account will be active and you’ll be able to create affiliate campaigns that your affiliate partners can use to promote your business. To do so, click the “Post New Campaign” link in your account. We cover setting up campaigns in detail, and integrating ReferDigital tracking pixels on your site, in the tutorials below:
Lead & Shopping Cart Campaigns (campaigns that pay out one-time commissions, either as a fixed lead amount, or a variable shopping cart percentage amount):
Subscription Campaigns (campaigns that pay out recurring commissions as long as customers have an active subscription to your services):